Hi, I am so glad you’re here now!
How can I serve you?
What kind of journey are you on right now? What are you pursuing? Who do you want to be?
You see, the word ‘Coach’ originally referred to a means of transporting you to a place where you want to be. Coaching is about traveling the inner journey, the inner movement and empowerment. And the Coaching Journey is about making profound shifts in your journey of success and happiness.
I can walk with you as your learning & thinking partner although we may never meet in person. This site is not about providing expert answers and advice, but infusing powerful questions and insights that will hopefully spark something within you.
I support powerful individuals and organizations by raising their self-awareness, challenge and shift paradigms, call out their BS, draw out their inner strengths and elevate them to a higher level of performance and learning. I hold a safe space for them. I want to do the same for you.
You already have what it takes to get you to where you want to be. You probably need some nudges to help you get unstuck and get back into the flow.
Excelling beyond the domain of accomplishment, coaching is ultimately a journey of transformation. The coaching journey is not just about what you can get, but also discovering who you become in the process.
My wish is for you to draw inspirations and useful insights from this site. When you do learn something helpful, please share my articles with your friends. And you’re always welcome to drop comments on my articles or email me.
Enjoy your journey and let’s roar off the face of the earth!
With My Love,
Coach Hwai Tah Lee
Don’t know where to start? You can begin with some of the Top CJ posts below:
- Fear Is Not Real (Fear Is A Choice)
- How To Become A Coach (Part 1: My Journey So Far)
- Power Shift: Changing Your Inner Stance Towards Success (Part 1)
- Overcoming Fear (Get Out Of The Future)
- High Performance: Why People Struggle To Be At Their Best (Part 1)
- The Greatest Misunderstanding On Happiness
- Finding Your Career Sweet Spot (Don’t Let The Music Die)
- Using The GROW Model (Part 1)
- Carrot And Stick – Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Nature Of Motivation
- Coaching Story: “This Too Shall Pass”
- Coaching Story: The Falcon And The Branch
- The Principle of Thought