Hi, I am so glad you’re here now!
How can I serve you?
What would you want to create?
Coaching Journey is a space for you to discover insights in creating your version of a meaningful work and life. This is your unique journey.
The most important thing isn’t about the words written in this site, but the meaning and impact they may create in you. I invite you to ask great questions, be curious and open for the surfacing of fresh insights and possibilities.
You’re welcome to drop comments on my posts or email me.
Let me know what are some of your biggest challenges, dreams and fears. I would love to hear your stories, step into your unique world. Feel free to share.
Happy learning and creating. I’ll talk to you soon!
With My Best,
Coach Hwai Tah Lee
Don’t know where to start? You can begin with some of the Top CJ posts below:
- Fear Is Not Real (Fear Is A Choice)
- How To Become A Coach (Part 1: My Journey So Far)
- Power Shift: Changing Your Inner Stance Towards Success (Part 1)
- Overcoming Fear (Get Out Of The Future)
- High Performance: Why People Struggle To Be At Their Best (Part 1)
- The Greatest Misunderstanding On Happiness
- Finding Your Career Sweet Spot (Don’t Let The Music Die)
- Using The GROW Model (Part 1)
- Carrot And Stick – Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Nature Of Motivation
- Coaching Story: “This Too Shall Pass”
- Coaching Story: The Falcon And The Branch
- The Principle of Thought